Disaster Recovery

I briefly lost the site to a sysadmin disaster. Although I didn’t quite create the disaster on my own, I had to clean up after a failed upgrade script. Anyway, the site is back up and even if I don’t have much to say in it. It took me about 15 minutes to fix it. The exact 15 minutes I didn’t feel like spending for over two weeks when the disaster first occurred.

It is very funny how very untechnical I am becoming these days. About 5 years back, I used to live for these disasters 🙂

abishek Written by:

Be First to Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *